I Am Hunter team member, Rebecca Byfield, spoke to Jason Selmes from Australian Hunting Podcast in the lead up to the Federal Election to discuss her run in the Australian senate for the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party in Tasmania.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- SFFP Tasmanian senate candidate Rebecca Byfield discussing her candidacy
- Running the Huntshack business and what they do
- Her history growing up and living with a family of hunters
- The newly developed “I Am Hunter” campaign
- Why she got involved with SFFP
- Why she wants to represent gun owners and hunters in the federal senate
- How she plans to implement policy if elected
- The importance of self defence
- Appearance laws and suppressors
To check out the podcast for yourself, go to Australian Hunting Podcast episode #195.
Help us keep hunting alive
I Am Hunter has a passion to keep hunting alive. We use education and advocacy to demonstrate the positive benefits of ethical, fair-chase hunting to all society, not just hunters.
We can provide this content free to the public thanks to the generous support of our awesome members.
For less than 50c a day, members help support the fight to keep hunting alive by spreading a positive message about hunting to the wider community. In return, members get access to exclusive member rewards.