I Am Hunter team member, Rebecca Byfield, spoke to Jason Selmes from Australian Hunting Podcast in the lead up to the Federal Election to discuss her run in the Australian senate for the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party in Tasmania.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- SFFP Tasmanian senate candidate Rebecca Byfield discussing her candidacy
- Running the Huntshack business and what they do
- Her history growing up and living with a family of hunters
- The newly developed “I Am Hunter” campaign
- Why she got involved with SFFP
- Why she wants to represent gun owners and hunters in the federal senate
- How she plans to implement policy if elected
- The importance of self defence
- Appearance laws and suppressors
To check out the podcast for yourself, go to Australian Hunting Podcast episode #195.
What is I Am Hunter?
I Am Hunter has a lofty goal to change the way hunting is perceived in the community. Hunters can find a wide range of tools and resources to help them improve their skills and become positive role models and advocates for the hunting community.
I Am Hunter is a member-supported website. By paying a small monthly or annual fee, members help keep most of the content free, which in turn helps to spread a positive message about hunting with the wider community.
In return, members enjoy exclusive rewards and benefits including member-only content, discount codes, and giveaways.